Keynote and Invited Speeches
Professor Chang has been invited to deliver a number of speeches around the world. Please contact Prof Chang if you would like to consider having him speak at your event. Here are some of those that he has delivered:
- Chang, C.H. (2022, November). Innovative Teaching Methods in Geography: New Perspectives in Post-Pandemic". Keynote Address, International Conference of Science and Applied Geography, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Chang, C.H. (2022, May). Geographical education for what? - An argument for our common sustainable future. Keynote Address, East China Normal University School of Geosciences Graduate Student Conference, Shanghai, China.
- Chang, C.H. (2021, November). What does geographical education for Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) in a new normal look like?. Keynote Address, The 1st International Conference on Applied Geography Education (ICAGE), Langsa, Aceh, Indonesia.
- Chang, C.H. (2021, November). What does geographical education for the new normal look like?. Keynote Address, SIFORED - Simposio Internacional de formacion de educadores (International Symposium of Education), Bogota, Colombia.
- Chang, C.H. (2021, May). Creating the Future of Education starts now. Keynote Address, The Call to Unite Schools towards Sustainability: Envisioning a Post-Covid-19 Education, Quezon City, Philippines.
- Chang, C.H. (2021, January). What does future-ready social studies education look like? Insights from teaching and learning geography. Keynote Address, Conference of the International Social Studies Association, Kato, Japan.
- Chang, C.H. (2020, November). Teaching and Learning Geography toward our Sustainable Future. Keynote Address, The 24th International Geographical Conference of Taiwan, Taipei.
- Chang, C.H. (2020, October). Open Access for Humanities and Social Sciences Research. Keynote Address, 3rd International Conference onHumanities and Social Science, Malang, Indonesia.
- Chang, C.H. (2019, December). The challenges of teaching and learning geography in the next decade. Keynote Address, Geography Education 2019, Shanghai, China.
- Chang, C.H. (2019, March). Learning Geography in Challenging Times - learning to know, learning to do, learning to live together and learning to be.. Keynote Address, EUROGEO annual meeting 2019, Paris, France.
- Chang, C.H. (2018, December). Current Situation on Environment and Sustainability Education in Geography Curriculum in Singapore. Keynote Address, Environmental Education and Sustainability Education 2018, Shanghai, China.
- Chang, C.H. (2018, August). STEM Education that matters - for whom? An argument for geographical thinking. Keynote Address, Monash University STEM literacies and capabilities, Melbourne, Australia
- Chang, C.H. & Kidman, G. (2018, March). Geography and sustainability - a powerful partnership. Keynote Address, Conference on Education for Sustainable Development in Saudi Arabia, Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- Chang, C.H. (2017, December). Teacher Professional Learning that matters - a Singapore perspective. Keynote Address, Hanoi National University of Education International Conference on Malaysia and Singapore experiences in pre-service and in-service training for teachers, lecturers and educational managers, Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
- Chang, C.H. (2017, May). Teaching and Learning Geography for the future - knowledge and competencies. Keynote Address, 21st Taiwan International Geography Academic Conference, Taipei.
- Chang, C.H. (2017, May). Teaching and Learning Geography for the 21st Century - knowledge and capabilities. Keynote Address, Curriculum Planning & Development Geography Symposium 2017, Singapore.