- Chang, C.H., Wu, B.S., Seow, T. & Irvine, K. (Eds.). (2018). Learning Geography Beyond the Traditional Classroom -Examples from Peninsular Southeast Asia. Singapore: Springer.
- Merrill, M.Y., Burkhardt-Holm, P. Chang, C.H., Islam, M.S. & Chang, Y.H. (Eds.). (2017. Education and Sustainability: Paradigms, Policies and Practices in Asia. Abingdon: Routledge.
- Chang C.H. (2014). Climate Change Education: Knowing, doing and being. Abingdon: Routledge. (Read Review)
- Chang, C.H. (2008). Climate and Climate Change: A Singapore Perspective. Singapore: McGraw-Hill.
- Chang, C.H. (2007). Engaging learning through the internet: WebQuests in the humanities classroom. Singapore: Pearson Prentice Hall. (Read Review)
- Ooi, G.L., Chatterjea, K., Chang, C.H. & Lim, K.Y.T. (2006). Geographies of a changing world: Global Issues in the early 21st century. Singapore: Pearson
- Lee, C. & Chang, C.H. (Eds.). (2005). Primary Social Studies: Exploring Pedagogy and Content. Singapore: Marshall Cavendish Education. Prentice Hall.